At FrontRange, our vision is to deliver superior business performance through the relentless improvement of service quality.
FrontRange is the global leader in Hybrid IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions for organizations of all sizes. With its suite of HEAT applications, FrontRange is the only ITSM provider in the world that delivers Service Management software with fully integrated Voice Automation and Client Management capabilities on-premise and in the cloud. HEAT manages millions of service interactions a day for more than 15,000 leading organizations around the world. HEAT enables customers to deliver world-class service while maximizing operational efficiencies with reduced cost and complexity.
- Founded: 1989
- President & CEO: Jon Temple
- Corporate Headquarters: Pleasanton, CA USA
- Worldwide Offices: 13 offices worldwide with global headquarters located in APAC and EMEA
- In 2005, Francisco Partners, a private equity firm purchased all outstanding FrontRange shares
- In April 2007, FrontRange acquired Client Lifecycle applications developer, Enteo Solutions
- In April 2008, FrontRange acquired Centennial Software, makers of Device Wall, Centennial Discovery and Centennial Solutions Asset Management Suite
- In February 2012, FrontRange separated two core businesses to increase focus on each and gain momentum in them separately. Consequently, FrontRange will focus on IT Service Management (ITSM) and the GoldMine business unit will focus on CRM. For more information on Goldmine, please visit: www.goldmine.com.